What are the little things the Holy Spirit is asking of us?
By being obedient, the Holy Spirit reveals the Christ in us.
Disobedience is sin, the wages of which are death.
“He who does the will of my Father who is in Heaven.....”
• The simplicity of obedience , the small acts of obedience to the Holy Spirit brings the awareness of Christ in you.
• What are the little things?
• Put the scriptures up to your life as a plumb line.
• If the Holy Spirit speaks to you even small things, do them, It is simple, be obedient when the Holy Spirit speaks.
• The father chastens every son whom He receives.
• When you are obedient in the small things, more will be entrusted to you.
• Christ will reveal more of Himself to you.
• It is the helper, the Holy Spirit who will help you into all things.
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
2 Kings 5:13
13 Then his servants came near and spoke to him and said, “My father, had the prophet told you to do some great thing, would you not have done it? How much more then, when he says to you, ‘Wash, and be clean’?"
50 “For whoever does the will of My Father who is in heaven, he is My brother and sister and mother.”
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
26 but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith;
1 Peter 1:22
22 Since you have in obedience to the truth purified your souls for a sincere love of the brethren, fervently love one another from the heart,
27 to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this
mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Hebrews 3:7, 8
7 Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says, “TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE,
8 DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS AS WHEN THEY PROVOKED ME, AS IN THE DAY OF TRIAL IN THE WILDERNESS,
1 John 2:17
17 The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever.
9 Furthermore, we had earthly fathers to discipline us, and we respected them;
shall we not much rather be subject to the Father of spirits, and live?
6 FOR THOSE WHOM THE LORD LOVES HE DISCIPLINES,AND HE SCOURGES EVERY SON WHOM HE RECEIVES.”
27 He said, “Blessed be the LORD, the God of my master Abraham, who has not
forsaken His lovingkindness and His truth toward my master; as for me, the LORD has guided me in the way to the house of my master’s brothers.”
Luke 24:16, 31
16 But their eyes were prevented from recognizing Him.
31 Then their eyes were opened, and they recognized Him; and He vanished from their sight.
10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death;
2 Corinthians 5:16
16 Therefore from now on we recognize no one according to the flesh; even
though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him in this way no longer.
26 “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.
6 And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.
• "It is the small acts of obedience to the Holy spirit that bring
forth the awareness of Christ with in us".
• "The wages of sin is death and sin are simply disobedience".
• "Ask the Holy Spirit to show us and to direct us". “
• As you are obedient to the small things the Holy Spirit will speak more and reveal Himself more to you."
Gods provision of the Holy Spirit in you and in me is released when we simply obey and do what He speaks through the Holy Spirit no matter how small or large.
We know Christ no longer after the flesh.
The Helper is coming, to teach us who He [Christ] is today.