How can I be a delight to my Father?
Can I accept His terms for our relationship?
You're giving back to Him all that He has given to you.
• Sanctification has been misunderstood. You ask people what does
it means to be sanctified. They probably can’t give you an answer
because there have been so many definitions given to
• Do you want to be holy? Accept being set apart and look at
yourself as being set apart. Do you want to be sanctified just
• Being sanctified, what that says to me, there’s a special
relationship that we have with the Father. He separates you apart
to Himself, you have that walk, true to that relationship with Him.
1 Thessalonian 4:7
“For God has not called us for impurity, but in sanctification.”
“By this will, we have been sanctified through the offering of the body
of Jesus Christ once for all time.”
I Peter 1:15-16
“but like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in
all your behavior; because it is written: You shall be holy, for I am
“The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; A broken and a contrite heart,
O God, You will not despise.”
• He speaks to me, and He leads me. All these experiences that we
are talking about unfold and begin to happen.
• It’s a very special relationship you have with your Father.
Everyone relates to Him as their Father.
I release the impartation of the growth that it takes for each person
listening. Salvation is not the end all for everything. It is our close
relationship with the Father.