How will I know the will of God for my life, who will teach me the ways of the Lord?
The teachers and shepherds that God's placed in your life will lead you.
• Our relationship to God really begins at the baptism of the Holy Spirit. A free will, power and authority comes in the Holy Spirit.
• He gives you meat in due season. He gives us this day our daily bread.
• The teacher is one who is teaching how to have your own walk with God, an individual relationship with the Father that is what an honest teacher is for.
• A teacher imparts that will to learn: to seek the lord, to read the scriptures. That is where God wants to speak to you.
For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.
The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.
Give us this day our daily bread.
I Samuel 3:1-14
The Prophetic Call to Samuel.
I Kings 19:19-21, II Kings 2:1-14
Elijah and Elisha.
I Timothy 1:1-7; II Timothy 2:1-4
Paul’s charge to Timothy to minister the word.
So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.
II Corinthians 6:14a
Don’t be unequally yoked with unbelievers.
• We have to be led of the Holy Spirit in our teaching and in our walking with God.
• God is so available and so wanting to lead His people. All they have to do is apply themselves just apply themselves every day.
• If you have that motivation, then again as a teacher, you’ll be led how to minister correctly to the sheep if you have that type of heart.
God loose those teachers and shepherds, the hearts of those who would help people in their walk with God.
The one thing about all of those ministries is that they are servant’s first.