How do I reconcile my differences with my brother?
How can I be reconciled to God and present myself for communion?
• Eating His body and drinking His blood is about a relationship to Christ.
• If I have ought against my brother that has to be resolved before receiving communion.
• The second greatest commandment is to love your neighbor as yourself.
• Having anything against your brother you cannot hide it. The Lord sees it and you cannot take communion with that because you are trying to commune with the Lord and He is gone.
23 Therefore, if you are presenting your offering at the altar, and there you remember that your brother has something against you,
24 leave your offering there before the altar and go; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and present your offering.
Matthew 25: 45
45 Then He will answer them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it for one of the least of these, you did not do it for Me, either.’
• God’s provision through the communion is just mind boggling what He has provided in that gift.
• Communication dispels deception because it is in your heart that there be no division nothing to harm the relationship.
One important thing to learn is how to forgive and walk in righteousness, It is about a relationship with that person that is right.
If anybody defends me it is going to be God and if He choose not to it is His business not mine.