Are you ready to sound the trumpet? The Feast of Trumpets, Rosh Hashanah is quickly approaching. Let us create this Feast.
• The month of Elul which is the month prior to the Feast of Trumpets, those who celebrate the Feast take time for anticipation and expectation of God moving.
• The Feast of Trumpets is the sounding of a word from the Lord to assemble.
• It is the trumpet call that the people hear that set in motion the Feast of Tabernacles.
• God frames the coming year through the mouth of His people. He creates you to be His instrument in the earth to speak His word.
• When that Day of Trumpets comes you are not only speaking His word you are receiving His word.
The Silver Trumpets.
The Feast of Tabernacles.
A Psalm of Praises.
1 Corinthians 14:31
For you can all prophesy one by one, so that all may learn, and all may be exhorted.
Elul is the 6th month of the Biblical calendar (late summer/early fall), the month set apart for repentance, or teshuvah, in spiritual preparation for the High Holidays (Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur).
• You speak the word of the Lord and trumpet in the New Year. You are speaking prophetically . We create the year. The sound of the trumpet blast that really hits the spirit realm for the coming year.
• It prepares us for what we are going to become in the next year. Trumpets is a New Year in the presence of the Lord.
• You are declaring what you are going to do, be, believe, meet the Lord in what is He speaking.
Trumpets is a huge deal. In Genesis God spoke and today He is speaking through a human agency.
Trumpets creates a New Year and the next steps that you are to are to take into the presence of the Lord. We are to do that until the fullness of His Kingdom comes.