Is your honesty and integrity in your thanksgiving to the Lord?
You have an open door to walk out the will of God.
The will of God for your life is to be thankful in all things.
• We find ourselves disconnecting from our past and our unawareness and reaching in to become more aware in our spirits.
• He is there willing to walk with us, help us and show us, He wants to meet us.
• Unawareness plagues everyone, Satan refuses to give up, he can cause a delay and make ones lose their focus.
• With maturity there comes a greater awareness of things around you and things that are yours.
26 that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word,
27 that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she should be holy and blameless.
I Thessalonians 5:18
18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.
• To prevent an unawareness is to focus on the will of God for me.
• We can trigger our awareness of the Lord if we are being thankful in all things.
• Thankfulness sharpens our awareness of the Lord every day .
I like the idea of giving thanks for all things because it is not so much about how do I do this. It is more like I can do this and there is a principle behind it. This sharpens my awareness every day of the Lord.