How well do you know whom you will be relating with?
Are you willing to truthfully communicate?
Will you become best friends and commit to each other with all you are?
Having an honest foundation enables the building of a strong, healthy relationship.
- Do you bring flowers or chocolates to a potential girl friend? Is she allergic to flowers, does she hate chocolate? We do not want false starts.
- For a marriage, did you talk before being married? Did you discuss your plans, your dreams, your desires? How well did you communicate?
- In communicating one must be brutally honest. Truth is the most important thing in a relationship. If you cannot be truthful with the person you want to relate to, it will usually come out in a way you would not expect. This is what causes rifts and divisions in a relationship.
- Become best of friends, be a partnership in everything. Relationships have challenges and blessings, being a partner will help each other through them all.
- 27. To whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Cupid is a Roman god, the Greek god is Eros
The book is titled: The Death of Cupid by Shimon Apisdorf and Nachum Braverman