Does God in the sky meet us? Or is it in our brothers and sisters?
It says, “Christ in you, the Hope of Glory”, do we believe this?
Where is Christ? Is He not in His creation, all around us?
It is our minds that limit how we perceive the Christ.
- We thought that it was God in the sky that should come down and meet with us. But we are finding that it is in our brothers and sisters, those around us, where He chooses to meet us today.
- If we become to familiar with someone, then we know them after the flesh and probably will not hear or see the Christ in them.
- It is “Christ in you, the hope of glory” that I must open up to. It is so real and practical and not ethereal, He is seen through faith.
- He chooses imperfect human vessels to dwell in.
- Our minds are what limit how Christ can minister to each of us, if we are attuned to His Word and are paying attention, then we will hear Him speak to us.
- As we seek Him, He will be known by us. We need to stop restore mankind’s relationship with the Father.
- 13. But to which of the angels has He ever said, “Sit at MY right hand, until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet”?
- 13. waiting from that time onward until His enemies be made a footstool for His feet.
- 9. However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of god dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.
- 10. If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness.
- 11. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
1 Corinthians 3:16
- 16. Do you not know that you a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
2 Corinthians 4:7
- 7. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves;