How simple is it for you to reveal Christ?
The Lord Jesus Christ is in our heart, we are a part of Him.
• Christ in us the hope of glory. Christ being our example and the first born of many brethren.
• Spend your time before the Lord. You’re carrying the presence of the Lord, and the direction of the Holy Spirit. As you speak, Christ is revealed.
• The Lord will help you because you’re stepping outside of human love. You are stepping into divine love.
“to whom God willed to make known what the wealth of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles is, the mystery that is Christ in you, the hope of glory.”
“For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.”
1 Peter 4:8
“Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins.”
• Stop talking and just open your heart to listen from that point you just bless them.
• The thing we’re all striving for is to come to that place where we can reveal Christ completely.
• Love is like a food. You can’t live without it. You have to be receiving it.
Talk to them, let them share. Love many times is being a good listener.
The love of the Lord, the love from one to another will minister to you, and feed your life.