Are you ready for a fervent love from those who love you?
Open your heart, welcome to the family of God.
• The need is for love, follow after love. Be engrossed in it. See that you love one another with a pure heart fervently.
• When you read the Book of Titus you have to love young women as sisters and the young men as brothers.
• That relationship is very important because that’s where you see Christ in your brother, your sister, that’s where you’re family. The first relationship we have is with the Father. Our second relationship is with one another as brother and sister.
I Peter 4:8
Fervent love for one another.
I Peter 1:22
“Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently.”
Duties of the Older and Younger.
“to whom God willed to make known what the wealth of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles is, the mystery that is Christ in you, the hope of glory.”
1 John 3:16
“We know love by this, that He laid down His life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.”
1 Peter 4:8
“Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins.”
“But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you.”
But Jesus was saying, “Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing.”
• Love yourself, love one another. People are looking for honesty and integrity. They have had enough of half-truth half-action. Action speaks louder than words.
• Satan is coming in to break up relationships.
• I love you, Dale. I thank you and I take it. Love you Allan, I do, I really love you guys. And I love you Ed. We love you guys we do.
• What we do is we expand that. Well we’re sitting here holding hands. That’s what Kristi and I do. Everybody opens up to a blessing that comes from a heart of love.
That relationship is very important because that’s where you see Christ in your brother, your sister that’s where you’re family.
The scripture talks about He laid down His life for us, we ought to lay our lives down for our brethren. That’s a level of love that I want to reach into.