God is our Father, and He wants to relate with us.
Take your will and set it on the Lord.
He wants our all from a freewill offering.
Invite Him into what we are doing at; work, play, family etc.
• If you are going to walk with God, you are going to spend time with Him.
• Tithe your time the same as you would tithe your money.
• The cry of our hearts is to give Him our all.
• It is out of a heart of love.
• It is not a duty or an obligation.
• Take your will and set your spirit to be doing what God is leading you to do.
• It is our whole life walking before God.
• There is a balance, He understands you have other responsibilities throughout your day.
• Take short or small times to contact the Lord.
• It comes from Loving the Lord with all your heart.
• He will never waste a minute of your time.
• He will bring you to a balance , to a maturity.
18 “For Your salvation I wait, O LORD.
11 The LORD favors those who fear Him, Those who wait for His lovingkindness.
1 Peter 4:2
2 so as to live the rest of the time in the flesh no longer for the lusts of men, but for the will of God.
10 “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the LORD of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows.
38 “Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure—pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.”
22 “You shall surely tithe all the produce from what you sow, which comes out of the field every year.
27 Then Peter said to Him, “Behold, we have left everything and followed You; what then will there be for us?”
5 “You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling;
2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
2 Corinthians 3:3
3 being manifested that you are a letter of Christ, cared for by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.
1 Peter 3:15
15 but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;
1 Peter 4:11
11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
5 And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” And He said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true.”
14 For by one offering He has perfected for all time those who are sanctified.
Isaiah 45:18, 22
18 For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (He is the God who formed the earth and made it, He established it and did not create it a waste place, but formed it to be inhabited), “I am the LORD, and there is none else.
22 “Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other.
• "People don't spend the time with the Lord, with the Holy Spirit”.
• “They go to church once a week, there by thinking they have a walk with God”.
• "You have to spend with the Lord".
• "Our time, whether it is 10% or 120%, it is out of a heart of Love”.
• "Set your spirit, begin in the spirit".
• "Our whole life is walking before the lord".
• "Love the lord with all your heart".
He will never waste a minute of your time.
There is a balance, a maturity to walk in.