Have you found your way into the living scriptures in your bible? You need someone to teach you to receive what the word is about.
• Reading the bible is dry and does not make sense until a teacher comes that is anointed by God.
• We are trying to break out, to make the word real for today.
• He is a God of today. What did He do today? How can you share what God is doing today?
II Corinthians 3:6
“who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.”
II Kings 7:3-4
“Now there were four leprous men at the entrance of the gate; and they said to one another, “Why are we sitting here until we die? If we say, ‘We will enter the city,’ then the famine is in the city and we will die there; but if we sit here, we will also die.”
“While it is said, “Today if you hear His voice.”
• Make the word real for today so it actually means something in your everyday life.
• Make it alive today because the scriptures reveal who Christ is, not necessarily who He was.
There’s an impartation that makes people in the scriptures come alive and makes the scriptures come alive to you.