Relationships start with God’s love. Everything in God is based on relationships.
He wants people to love with His love.
Friends and acquaintances are important, a simple smile can create a lifelong relationship
- Do we want to create relationships? Do we tend to be arrogant and make others feel inferior? The Pharisees knew the scriptures, and we learn that “The letter kills but the spirit gives life”.
- Right relationships start with receiving God’s love. He wants people to love with His love. God Freights our words with His Spirit and we are to just speak and/or make eye contact with a smile, which are means to impart His love. Relationships are what matter; they are far more important that having all the answers. The age and or experience level are irrelevant, it is the relationship that ministers.
- Expect to hear God speak through another, God flows through people. Right relationships are created by a word from God.
1 Cor. 3:6-9
- 6. I planted, Apollos watered, but God was causing the growth.
- 7. So then neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but God who causes the growth.
- 8. Now he who plants and he who waters are one; but each will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
- 9. For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, God’s building.
2 Cor. 3:6
- 6. who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
1 John 4:9-13
- 9. By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him.
- 10. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
- 11. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
- 12. No one has beheld God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us.
- 13. By this we know that we abide in Him and He is us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
1 John 4:19
- 19. We love, because He first loved us.