To understand the humanity of Jesus Christ is to know His example which allows us to become just like Him. Since He is the pattern Son, then that means there will be others after that pattern.
• We must come to know the humanity of Jesus Christ.
• He was the pattern Son so that we could be just like Him.
• He had to live through all of what we experience as humans or it would have been useless for Him to die on the cross.
1 Peter 2:21
21. For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in His steps.
15. “For I gave you an example that you also should do as I did to you.
14. And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
23. which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.
1 Corinthians 13:12
12. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I shall know fully just as I also have been fully known.
11. And He answered and said to them, “To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them is has not been granted.
1 Corinthians 4:1-5
1. Let a man regard us in this manner, as servants of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.
2. In this case, moreover, it is required of stewards that one be found trustworthy.
3. But to me it is a very small thing that I should be examined by you, or my any human court; in fact, I do not even examine myself.
4. For I am conscious of nothing against myself, yet I am not by this acquitted; but the one who examines me is the Lord.
5. Therefore do not go on passing judgment before the time, but wait until the Lord comes who will both bring to light the things hidden in the darkness and disclose the motives of man’s praise will come to him from God.
The Humanity of Christ
Essay by Luke Stamps,
The Man Christ
Jesus Bruce A Ware
Why Is the Humanity of Jesus Important?
Rick Kirby Christianity.com
"He is our example",
" the whole oppression of the church age is being lifted off us"
Christ learned obedience through the things He suffered. He became our example.