How confident are you that you are where God wants you?
Do you know who you are? Do you know His voice?
It is very practical and easy to connect with Him where He is. Ask the Lord if “this” is where He wants you, get confirmation Ask God for that confirmation.
- God is very practical and easy, not afar off, He is right here.
- Connect with Him where He is, you do not need to travel a thousand miles because you heard of someone speaking something about God.
- If you are in a “dead” church, then find where you can find life.
- Ask God to reveal where He wants you, our feelings do not matter as our feelings will not always be correct.
How does one find the will of the Father for them? What is the process? How does one find the “proof”?
- Like Gideon, ask God for confirmation, He will give it.
1 Kings 19:11,12
- 11. So He said, “Go forth and stand on the mountain before the Lord.” And behold, the Lord was passing by! And a great and strong wind was rending the mountains and breaking in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind. And after the wind and earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake.
- 12. After the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a sound of a gentle blowing.
- 2. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters.
- 20. “I do not ask on behalf of these alone, but for those also who believe in Me through their word;
- 21. that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.
1 Corinthians 12:18
- 18. But now God has placed the members, each one of them in the body, just as He desired
- 2. “Arise, go to Nineveh the great city and cry against it, for their wickedness has come up before Me.”
- 3. But Jonah rose up to flee to Tarshish from the presence of the Lord. So, he went down to Joppa, found a ship which was going to Tarshish, paid the fare and went down into it to go with them to Tarshish from the presence of the Lord.
- 17. Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they keep watch over your souls as those who will give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with grief, for this would be unprofitable for you.
1 Corinthians 2:10
- 10. For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God.
1 Peter 1:12
- 12. It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven, things into which angels long to look.
Acts 13:1a, 2
- 1a. Now there were at Antioch, in the church that was there, prophets and teachers:
- 2. While they were ministering to the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”
Galatians 5:15, 19-21
- 15. But if you bite and devour one another, take care that you are not consumed by one another.