What is your revelation of what God is doing today? Let us be those who hear from God and are co-creators with Him.
• The scriptures are our foundation. We are writing the last chapters. The Word says, "Behold I will do something new will you be aware."
• When He speaks we want to listen then put it into action.
• Jesus Christ's ministry was creating sons. We are entering into more of God’s creation.
• The men and women in the body of Christ have been chosen as His mouth piece. It is God speaking through a many membered body, the revelation is: give God His voice.
“Behold, I am going to do something new, Now it will spring up; Will you not be aware of it?”
“Your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right or to the left.”
“Today if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts, as]when they provoked Me.”
The vision of the Valley of Dry Bones.
Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us.
• Here is my act of faith, we are listening to that still small voice. He tells us this is the way walk ye in it.
• He is creating us, the one group that is the Body of His Son, the Body of Christ.
We open our hearts to hear what the Holy Spirit is speaking today.