We are entering into a new time of pursuing Him, following Him, to know Him where He is. Faith, willingness and initiative are important to knowing Him and His will for us.
- A new level of willingness to pursue, follow, and to know Him.
- We are entering into a new relationship with God.
- Initiative is a trigger as He cannot steer a parked car.
- You will hear and see as much of God as you are willing to do His will.
- We are being trained to know the voice of Lord. Everyday exercise your spirit towards the Lord.
2 Corinthians 5:17
17. Therefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.
5. And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” And He said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true.”
19. “Behold, I will do something new, now it will spring forth; will you not be aware of it? I will even make ta roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert.
22. “How long will you go here and there, O faithless daughter? For the Lord has created a new thing in the earth. A woman will encompass a man.”
21. And their leader shall be one of them, and their ruler shall come forth from their midst; and I will bring him near and he shall approach Me;
17. So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.
30. And the donkey said to Balaam, “Am I not your donkey on which you have ridden all your life to this day? Have I ever been accustomed to do so to you?” And he said, “No.”
6. And he said to me, “These words are faithful and true”, and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond servants the things which must shortly take place.
7. And the angel said to me, “Why do you wonder? I shall tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. (some other scriptures where the angel spoke. Luke 1:13, 30; 2:10, Acts 12:8)
John 10:26, 27
26. “But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep.
27. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;”
17. “If any man is willing to do His will, he shall know of the teaching, whether it is of God, of whether I speak from Myself.”
John 8:31, 32
31. Jesus therefore was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you abide in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;
32. and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
11. For I long to see you in order that I may impart some spiritual gift to you, that you may be established;
21. Is the law then contrary to the promises of God? May it never be! For if a law had been given which was able to impart life, then righteousness would indeed have been based on law.
1 Thessalonians 2:8
8. Having thus a fond affection for you, we were well pleased to impart to you not only the gospel of God but also our own lives, because you had become very dear to us.
42. saying, “Father, if Thou are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Thine be done.”
108. O accept the freewill offerings of my mouth, O Lord, and teach me Thine ordinances.
Matthew 9:13, 36
13. “But go and learn what this means, I desire compassion and not sacrifice, for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”
36. And seeing the multitudes, He felt compassion for them, because they were distressed and downcast like sheep without a shepherd.
7. “But if you had known what this means, I desire compassion, and not sacrifice, you would not have condemned the innocent.
14. And when He went ashore, He saw a great multitude, and felt compassion for them, and healed their sick.
32. And Jesus called His disciples to Him, and said, “I feel compassion for the multitude, because they have remained with Me now three days and have nothing to eat; and I do not wish to send them away hungry, lest they faint on the way.”
27. “And the lord of that slave felt compassion and released him and forgave him the debt.
Matthew 20:34 3
4. And moved with compassion, Jesus touched their eyes; and immediately they regained their sight and followed Him.
20. “For the Father loves the Son and shows Him all things that He Himself is doing; and greater works that these will He show Him, that you may marvel.”
12. “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works that these shall he do; because I go to the Father.”
Luke 18:18, 23
18. And a certain ruler questioned Him, saying, “Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”
23. But when he had heard these things, he became very sad; for he was extremely rich.
“Willingness and initiative are very much the same."
"God can't steer a parked car."
Our worship is based upon exercising our free will and returning the gift He gave us to Him Jesus was moved by compassion that comes from knowing the heart of the father.