What is intercession?
Intercession is reminding God about a person or a situation.
Christ bore the sins of many and interceded for the transgressors.
• An intercessor positions themselves between a person or situation and God. The intercessors remind God of the word over that person or situation.
• Where is Christ right now? He is at the right hand of the Father day and night pleading our case to the Father
• You are being an intercessor by channeling the Holy Spirit.
12 Therefore, I will allot Him a portion with the great, And He will divide the plunder with the strong, Because He poured out His [a]life unto death, And was counted with wrongdoers; Yet He Himself bore the sin of many And interceded for the wrongdoers.
34 who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, but rather, was [a]raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us.
37 And He said to him, “‘YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.’
38 This is the great and [a]foremost commandment.
39 The second is like it, ‘YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.
Parables on Prayer.
30 I searched for a man among them who would build up a wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, so that I would not destroy it; but I found no one.
31 So I have poured out My indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; I have brought their way upon their heads,” declares the Lord GOD.
• God, there is this guy over here who needs you and I am going to tell you all about him.
• We have a cry for others to see them set free.
• There is a relationship. Less of you, more of Him, more effectiveness, more focus, more of the Holy Spirit through you.
It is a relationship that an intercessor has.
Let the Blood of Christ cover the situation.
My intercession is that the will of the God be done.